Driving Directions & Maps
Parking is available for weekend and evening events in the Schoellkopf Field garage and the Human Ecology Building garage, as well as various lots on campus. After 5:00 pm, most areas are free to anyone. However, handicapped spaces, reserved spaces, service vehicle spaces, and certain other lots are enforced until 10:00 pm or even later. Please check signs to confirm that spaces are available to visitors during evening or weekend hours. There is not parking in front of Bailey Hall. The Bailey Plaza is for pedestrian traffic only.
Patrons with limited mobility may gain access to Bailey Hall through the entrance to the lower lobby at the southwest corner of the building (to the left of the main doors as you face Bailey Hall from the plaza). There is an elevator in the lobby for patrons’ use. A small lift in the auditorium may be used to transfer guests to and from the orchestra level.
There are hearing assist devices available though the Box Office. There is no charge for the use of these devices, however, some form of collateral is required during pick up to ensure the unit's safe return to the Box Office.
- Audio Recording
- There should be no audio recording of any event without prior written consent. There can be no “board feeds” without two (2) weeks written consent.
- There should be no flash photography during performances. Photographs may be taken with written consent from the event organizer prior to the event. Any professional photographer must be identified to the House Manager, Technical Director and Operations Manager.
- Disruptive Behavior
- Any individual or group whose behavior is deemed disruptive by the head usher, House Manager and/or the Operations Manager will asked to discontinue the objectionable behavior. If the behavior persists the individual or group will be asked to leave the auditorium.
- Food & Beverages
- There may be no food or beverages inside the auditorium. Beverages are permitted on stage for performers only.
- Late Seating
- All events will begin at their published start times. Late seating is at the discretion of the production management team. Late seating will occur at an appropriate time. Patrons who are late will be seated by an ushering staff member at the back of the house in the nearest empty seat. The patron may move to their assigned seat after an intermission.
- Lost & Found
- Lost and found items may be recovered at the box office within 24 hours of the event. After 24 hours, all lost and found items will be brought to the Cornell University Police lost and found located in Barton hall room G8. Bailey Hall and Cornell University claim no responsibility for lost, forgotten or stolen items.
- New York State law prohibits smoking inside Bailey Hall and within 25 feet of any entrance.
- All Bailey Hall attendees, two (2) years old or greater, must hold a physical ticket regardless of whether the
event is free or paid.
Guardians of children whose behavior is inconsistent with the performance atmosphere will be asked to remove the child from the auditorium until such time as the child can adhere to proper behavior. Strollers are not permitted in the auditorium. There is a designated stroller area where strollers will be kept during performances.
- Video Recording
- There should be no video recording of any event without prior written consent.
Box 35, Day Hall
Ithaca, NY 14850-2801
130 Bailey Hall
Ph: (607) 254-8045
Fax: (607) 254-8575
110 Bailey Hall
Ph: (607) 254-8575
Box Office/Audience Services
Bailey Hall Box Office
Ph: (607) 254-3374